Sunday, June 19, 2011

En Vacance á Montréal

Two weeks ago, we were heading to Montréal to spend four awesome days in the francophone city. I had been there over 10 years ago but hardly remembered the experience outside of walking around the old section. This trip back was fantastic and my favorite part was speaking the language again. There is much to see and do and just walking around provides a memorable experience. I highly recommend taking a trip up there, you will not be disappointed! Here are a few of my favorite memories from the trip.

In one of the metro stations, I'm sorry to say I can't remember which one. There were many interesting stations.
In the Latin Quarter, just down the street from our hotel.
My travel partner :)
Very hot day in the park, I was envious.
In one of several record stores we visited on the trip, I can't help myself when I see those security mirrors ;)

No comments: